Saturday, September 3, 2016

Magnetic Fun - OctPoWriMo 2016 Countdown

I needed a dash of inspiration today and I pulled out my little box of magnetic fun, magnetic poetry. As some of you know, I went through a break up earlier in the year. The last five months, though creative in other ways, I haven't written much poetry. You could say that I need OctPoWriMo to kick start my poetry as any of you.

OctPoWriMo is for everyone and anyone; young or old, new to poetry, poets that write everyday, and poets who may have forgotten the love of words for a time. No matter what brings you here, you will find bits of gold among the prompts that will stir the fire within that is always there waiting.


My Playful Poem:

life brings wisdom
you can
explore the
blush
and
magic of romance
or laugh and make cake



Posts to Explore for OctPoWriMo:




Have you signed up yet? Take a moment and click on over OctPoWriMo link up, to sign up today and remember to tell all your poet friends and lover of words to come check it out with the hashtag #OctPoWriMo across social media!

27 Days and Counting!

Peace,
Morgan Dragonwillow
Read, Dance, Write, Repeat.


Morgan Dragonwillow is a poet, author, encourager, and facilitator of magical circles. She is team leader at @StoryDam, #OctPoWriMo and #PoetsonthePage You can find her Playing with Words and dancing on her blog.
Yes she is on Google+ too!





Make sure you sign up to receive our updates, tips and prompts to share in all the poetry fun!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment