Thursday, October 30, 2014

OctPoWriMo Poetry Prompt #30 - The Day Before....



Ironic: Today is the day before the final day of OctPoWriMo.


This is the last prompt I am writing and it is coming to you late.  I wish I had written this yesterday, like I had thought at one point.


Alas, I didn’t.


And now, I have the just right prompt for this just right moment.


Your prompt:

The Day Before.


Watch this one minute video about the day before the 1989 San Francisco Earthquake.







Your Prompt:


On the day before…..


Word prompts:


before

preface

precursor

front

antecedent


Visual Prompt:



Now write your next to last poem!

2 comments:

  1. I feel as though I should thank you:) I have not followed your prompts this month, but I have really enjoyed participating in this. It has been great for my posting anxiety and I have met some really exceptional writers and read some really exceptional poems.

    So, as this winds down, thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too want to thank you all.
    I didn't think I could write poetry. Now I'm starting to doubt that assertion.
    Almost always, your prompts pushed me into places where I probably wouldn't have gone without them. And it was important to be able to write about those things.
    Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete