Monday, April 21, 2014

A to Z Poetry Word Prompts: R is for Reflection

We're almost there! Are you writing every day? Are you sharing your poems with us and/or with others? Most importantly, are you having fun? I know I am!

 Image by George Hodan

A to Z Poetry Word Prompt:

Reflection: Reflection can mean what we see in the mirror. It can also refer to looking back on the past. What comes to mind for you? Reflect on the word and its meaning, then write a reflection poem. 

 Image by Jennifer Lilley

Are you participating in the A to Z Challenge? 

To learn more and to read some of the work of the participants visit the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge or click on the image below. 



2 comments:

  1. My reflection has no description but only memories of days gone by

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a poet...But I can try...
    Regarding reflections realizing the past.
    Reflecting rewarding respecting my ride.
    Reflections in water distorted by movement,
    reflections in mirrors distorted by time.
    Regarding reflections respecting the past...

    Is that a poem of sorts? I could never get rhythm or rhyme and don't ask me about Haikus ....
    #AtoZchallenge ☮Peace ☮ ღ ONE ℒℴνℯ ღ ☼ Light ☼ visiting from http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete