Thursday, April 24, 2014

A to Z Poetry Word Prompt - Unfinished

Have you ever written a poem that you stopped writing but didn't feel like it was really finished? Maybe it was a short poem that you felt could have been longer or a long poem that needed to be longer.

Photo by Morgan Dragonwillow


Go through your poetry and find a poem that calls for you to add to it.


Photo by Morgan Dragonwillow

What in your life is unfinished?


Are you participating in the A to Z Challenge?



To learn more go to Blogging A to Z Challenge and visit the other participants!



3 comments:

  1. A really nice prompt at this stage of the A to Z Challenge when some of us (never you!) might be running out of steam! Thank you! http://bethandwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog--happy to find you through the A-Z Challenge! Love this prompt, I'll be back for more. Best wishes for the rest of the alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have things I have started and not finished or want to start and never even began. Why? Fear that I can not do a good enough job or feeling overwhelmed. I have written some poetry and some I just didn't know how to finish and besides, I don't consider myself a poet:)

    ReplyDelete